We have updated our terms and conditions. Please click Terms & Conditions Governing Savings and Fixed/Call Deposit Accounts or E-Services Terms & Conditions For Individual Customers to view the revised version.
In line with the Government’s advisory and to safeguard the health and well-being of our customers and staff, we will be implementing social distancing measures at our Branches. The measures include:
1) Reducing the number of customers inside our Branches at any point in time.
2) Monitoring the queues to ensure a one metre space between each customer.
3) Asking customers to sit at least one metre apart from each other.
These measures are additional to the existing steps already taken by us (such as temperature screening, health declaration etc) to ensure a safe environment for you when you visit our Branches.
For retail customers who do not wish to visit our Branches at this time, you may wish to use our mobile app or internet banking services instead.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly in the best interests of our customers and staff.
SIF is taking the following proactive and precautionary measures to combat the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19):
1. Temperature screening and the completion of a health declaration form will be required for all customers and visitors who are seeking to enter our building and branches.
2. We have also increased the frequency of cleaning at our building common areas and branches.
3. We regret that we will have to decline entry to our building and branches for any one who:
a. registers a temperature of 38°C and above or;
b. is unwell with respiratory symptoms or;
c. has visited Mainland China in the last 14 days or;
d. had close contact with any persons warded for observation or diagnosed as a suspected/probable case in the last 14 days.
4. We encourage customers and visitors who suspect that they may have been exposed to the virus or who feel unwell to seek medical care promptly.
Customer/ Visitors may also want to visit the Ministry of Health website (www.moh.gov.sg) for the latest updates on what they can do to protect themselves against the virus.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly in the best interests of our customers, visitors and staff.
We thank you for your kind understanding and co-operation.